I wanted to do a look that was super summery, with really glossy/highlighted skin. My idea was kind of like you’re out to dinner on a beach somewhere on a balmy, summer night and you’ve got just a little bit of glisten on your skin from the heat with this fabulous bright lip.
This certainly isn’t something you would want to do every day, BUT, it’s fun, so, why not?!
· L’Oreal True Match LUMI foundation (I can’t for the life of me remember the shade)
· L’Oreal True Match concealer
· Maybelline Shine-Free Loose Powder
· MAC Lipstick in the shade ‘Bubbles’ (used on the high points of the face to highlight)
· MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in ‘Soft & Gentle’ (for MORE highlight. Because you can never have too much, right??)
· NYX Matte Bronzer in Medium
· Starlooks lip pencil in the shade ‘Tipsy’
· MAC Lipstick in ‘Neon Orange’
· MAC Extended Play Giga-Black Lash mascara
Facebook: Beauty & Grace Makeup Artistry
#beautyandgracemua #beautyblogger #beautyreview #review #lorealtruematch #loreal #maccosmetics #beautyandgracemakeupartistry #blogger #hannahcarmichael #summermakeup #redlip #orangelip #orangelipstick #bronzemakeup